Project References - Floating Islands & Villas
Delft Floating Villas
- Fibreglass reinforced Composite Cellars
- Easily relocated
- Integrated under floor heating & cooling system
- Based on a Bartels & Vedder BV invention (patent no. 1037887) which is a revolutionary new technique of building floating cellars on (glass fiber reinforced) composite cellars
- Published in international papers
- Water villa’s based on a Bartels & Vedder BV invention (patent no. 1037887) which is based on revolutionary new technique of building floating cellars on (fibreglass reinforced) composite cellars.
- All in development.
- Project is being engineered by Bartels & Vedder
IJburg Floating Villas
- Reappointment and rebalancing of several floating villas in Ijurg by Bartels & Vedder BV
Floating Chinese Restaurant, Amsterdam
- Reappointment, rebalancing and creation of additional buoyancy pockets by Bartels & Vedder BV
Floating Greenhouse Island
- Total floating body surface 2,160m2
- Includes Parking, Offices and a Congress Centre
- Client - Governmental Ministry of Economic affairs of the Netherlands
- Project completely engineered by Bartels & Vedder BV.
- Designed with connectible concrete cellars developed by Bartels & Vedder BV.
Modular Building System - ‘Villa Flora’ in Venlo
- Combination of a greenhouse/expocentre and office building
- Currently considered to be the greenest office building in the Netherlands
- Has an office space of 11,765m2
- Designed by ‘C2C’ architect Jon Kristinsson. Based on the innovative concrete skeleton system invented and patented by Chiel Bartels of Bartels & Vedder BV
Modular Building System - Ministry of social affairs & employment in Groningen
- Realised in 2013
- Floor space of 17,000m2
- Our system allows unique facades
- Contracted by BAM Group and engineered by Chiel Bartels of Bartels & Vedder BV
- Contract sum of 30,000,000 Euros